Sunday, December 16, 2018

End of 2018

As we come to the close of 2018, I reflect on what mistakes I have made in my life and what I have learned over the years. I also cannot overlook my achievements as my mother often reminds me! I constantly tell my children that there is no right or wrong in life: everyone makes the journey and stumbles blindly along.  Certainly, whoever invented money should be banished forever! We are slaves to the dollar, sometimes at the expense of life memories with our loved ones. I am a Realtor today and am free from the chain of corporate America. The uncertainty of starting a new business has been hair-raising, especially during lean times. But the pleasure I have been able to take from observing my children interact with life has been precious. I would not trade that for money.

That being said, now is the time for me and my career! I will continue my blog and tell you all about my travels soon!

No comments: